PARTIES. MUSIC. TAFELSCENE.
What on earth is Tafelscene?
We’re so glad you asked. If you’re 19-35, Tafelscene is the free club that gets you access to discount tickets to Tafelmusik.
To join, just follow these steps:
- Click the link below (make sure to click on the Tafelscene ENews button when filling out your information). Joining our Tafelscene ENews is the only way to get access to discount tickets.
- We’ll send you information before select concerts on how to get your tickets.
- All tickets are only $30, and best available in the house. It’s a great deal!
Sign me up for Tafelscene
ID is required at ticket pick-up. Excludes Sundays, AA and D sections at Koerner Hall, and Close Encounters.Guests age 18 and under may purchase tickets at the Youth price with valid photo ID.
SATURDAY NIGHT 5-PACK
We’ve created a special series just for Tafelscene members:
- Saturday night tickets to 5 amazing concerts for just $140
- Invitations to our popular Tafelscene intermission parties at all 5 concerts (see below)
- Best available seating – new this year!
- Local dining and entertainment discounts
You’ll enjoy some of next season’s blockbuster concerts and intermission parties as part of your package:
Yes, proof-of-age is required when ordering Tafelscene subscriptions and picking up individual tickets.
Plus, we really recommend you check out Haus Musik if you haven’t already
Immersive, engaging, and lively, Haus Musik is an experimental performance concept from Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra, “one of the world’s top baroque orchestras” (Gramophone). Haus Musik challenges the rules of the traditional classical music experience by taking it out of the concert hall and dropping it into an atmospheric, theatrical setting. Tafelmusik musicians are front and centre as they perform baroque music on period instruments in a standing-only venue with a laid-back vibe and a cash bar.
Past Haus Musik events have featured interventions by DJs, an alien dancer, and hundreds of white balloons. “Above all, it felt like a good party,” wrote The Wholenote, while the Toronto Star declared, “Haus Musik puts the music at your feet.”